Saturday, November 01, 2008

Belly Fat Diet

A new diet book from the editors of Prevention magazine claims that monounsaturated fats can help people lose excess belly fat. I've heard this before but it's never been put to the test and researched as exhaustively as it is in this book.

Here's a couple of reviews from Amazon.com:

"

Not your typical diet5
The Flat Belly Diet isn't your typical weight loss program. Since it targets the excess fat that lingers around your waist, it doesn't go after it how you might expect. From MUFAs at dinner to changing your attitude, the book shows you how to use workouts and diet to trim your waistline over a 32 day period.

Another book I enjoyed this week that a friend recommended to help me with emotional eating is The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book.

Finally. A diet that works for me.5
Simply put: I LOVE THIS BOOK! I LOVE THIS DIET! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AND KUDOS TO THE AUTHORS.

If you have been searching for the diet book that can explain in simple terms why a diet works and how it works, that does not take weeks to read and understand, and can be implemented simply and easily, your search is over! Not only does this diet work, but you will have the confidence needed to begin it right away. I have been on this diet now for two weeks; I feel better and have definitely lost weight (but I'm not getting on that scale for two more weeks, that is how confident I am!). It is not a miracle or a fad diet, just one that will work if you apply it correctly. The only miracle is that it does work, and on the most difficult area of weight loss, especially for women, and it appears to do so quite safely.

I just bought another copy for my sister (though it was easy enough to explain to her) and I am purchasing the cookbook as well. Since I think this diet will be with me for a long time, I think the investment is well worth it."


Sounds promising.



Strip That Fat

1 comment:

Potato Ricer said...

Great article.
I just got some great recipes from here Potato Ricer Recipes.

I find that eating carbs isnt a problem so long as dont go overboard.